- Facilities are sanitized every three hours to eliminate all types of pathogens.
- Our entire staff will participate following procedures upon entrance to our facilities
- Sanitization through nebulizer mist
- Body Temperature measurement.
- Shoe sanitization on rugs
- Hand cleansing
- Absolute respect for Healthy “Social Distance”
- All staff that is assigned to the airport along with our drivers and colleagues in the operation team, will use mouth covers and masks.
- Gloves will be also provided to our team for the handling and sanitation of luggage
- We have implemented a protocol on which every day each colleague will have their body temperature measured .
- Each member or our staff will carry antibacterial spray and proceed with a continuous cleaning process.
- By protocol, guest are not greeted by hand and a healthy “Social Distance” is respected.
- Once a vehicle have been thoroughly washed at our facilities, a sanitization procedure will be carried out through a nebulizer mist to ensure elimination of all type of pathogens.
- Since the beginning and conclusion of each service, our drivers will carry out the same sanitization procedure to ensure each service is free of pathogens.
- Nebulizer equipment will be assigned in the following locations: our facilities, our offices, aiport and host hotel of your program.
- Our amenities will be modified as follows:
- Bottled water ( Optional )
- Soft Drinks ( Optional)
- Disposable fresh towels
- Antibacterial spray only on Deluxe services
- Antibacterial gel dispenser locate in the Van, Sprinter and Bus vehicles
- Facial (mouth and nose) cover
- We will keep a strict control and handling of luggage and assure that all pieces are sanitized by our driver prior boarding the vehicle.
- The protocol that will be incorporated with our guest is as follows:
- Customers are not greeted by the hand, instead a “Welcome Gesture” will be established.
- Before boarding, the soles of each passenger’s shoes will be sanitized through a disinfectant spray. Body temperature measurement ( optional )
- If the passenger does not have facial (mouth and nose) covers, one will be provided as part of the amenities and must be used during the duration of transfer.
- Luggage: All pieces of luggage will be sanitized by our driver prior boarding the vehicle.
Maritur suggests the following additional protocols to ensure the safety of our guests:
- Tours will be operated with capacity reduction.
- For Transportation: It will be requested to have an empty space or row between each passenger to respect the “Social Distance” based on the number of passengers
- For the tours where lunch is included a menu a la carte will be provided.
- Buffet lines are cancel.
- On tours that do not include lunch, it is recommended that a box lunch is requested from the hotel to avoid visiting restaurants.
- We will provide on board of our services antibacterial spray, disposable fresh towels and mouth covers as amenities.
- Our drivers will wear mouth covers and masks along with the tour guides, of which during the tour will not be removed to provide the corresponding information and assistance.
- Before boarding, the soles of each passenger’s shoes will be sanitized through a disinfectant spray.
- If the passenger does not have mouth covers, one will be provided as part of the amenities and must be used during the duration of transfer.
For any further informaiton or questions, please contact Maritur DMC email@example.com