In present days, achieving real business success is directly related to the way the collaborators of a company feel about their labor, their superiors and the benefits they receive; but above all these, a very important aspect is how much they identify with the company itself.
Feeling inspired to carry on with our responsibilities goes way further than only receiving a salary; it lets the collaborators understand the importance of what they’re doing, and makes them truly feel like a cogwheel in the company’s mechanism.
But how can a company achieve this commitment level from their personnel?
There are several strategies that can be applied in order to motivate employees and give them that hard-to-achieve sense of belonging; however here we’ll address the importance of participating in an incentive trip.
1. First of all, an incentive trip shouldn’t be considered as an expense… according to a research made by Oxford Economies, an incentive trip returns four times the investment.
2. Visiting an exotic destination that is not contemplated, makes collaborators feel important for the company, and lets them recharge batteries.
3. A beautiful destination represents a perfect atmosphere to transmit the company’s mission, vision and values to the collaborators.
4. The relationship between the participants is improved in large amounts. The memories of the times spent in unique locations, create bonds that last forever. This contributes to the creation of solid teams with a soared morale that delivers the best results.
5. In addition to becoming a reward for a great performance, a corporate incentive trip also gives employees a good reason to surpass themselves and sometimes go beyond expectations.
Next time you’re thinking of a good reward for your collaborators, consider the option of an incentive trip, and make the most of the benefits it can deliver to your company. And whenever you need some advice or a full set of solutions, contact a DMC expert.